Camping on weekend 24th Feb 2018 – for details please visit this link
Maharastra’s Largest Camping Ground
(2 Lakh Square Feet Space)
मस्त थंड हवा … जोडीला फॉग डान्स !! .. रात्री कॅम्पफायर … मित्र मैत्रिणींबरोबर दंगा … सकाळी पक्षीनिरीक्षण .. अप्रतिम सूर्योदय .. जोडीला चहा … अजून काय हवे कॅम्पिंगला ??
आणि या कॅम्प साईट वर कोठेही उभे असाल तर मस्त पाणी दिसते .. आणि हवे तर जाऊन काठावर निवांत बसून गप्पा मारा .. चहा घ्या .. भजी खावा ..
लिंगोर्च्या, विट्टी दांडू, गोट्या खेळणे, तळ्यात मळ्यात, रुमालपाणी हे सर्व खेळ जवळ जवळ इतिहासजमा होत आहेत, हे सर्व खेळ तुम्ही इथे येऊन खेळू शकता.
Bird Watching पक्षी निरीक्षण, Sky gazing आकाश निरीक्षण या करता तज्ञ येऊन तुम्हाला शिकवतील. (कमीत कमी २०-२५ लोकांचा ग्रुप हवा )
रात्री Tent तंबू मध्ये राहण्याची मजा तुम्ही अनुभवू शकता
फॉग डान्स ची मजा काही औरच आहे .. कोणत्याही ठिकाणी तुम्हाला हा प्रकार अनुभवायला मिळणार नाही .. इथे आणि फक्त इथेच .. फॉग डान्स
आणि मस्त ५००० चौरस फुटांचे डायनींग हॉल वर जेवण करा .. आमचे स्वयंपाकी तिथेच राहतात आणि एका वेळेस ५०० लोकांचे जेवण बनवू शकतात .. अगदी चविष्ट .. तुम्हाला नक्कीच आवडेल
Enjoy Fishing the traditional way during Camping
For Group above 25 numbers (for small groups expert can be made available for nominal charges)
- Star Gazing Expert available (one hour introduction session or Full night program)
- Bird Expert available who will be present early morning
Stay & Activities during Tent Camping
- Huge Camping ground
- Tents available for stay (2 persons, 4 persons)
- Separate Wash rooms available (Clean Toilets for Men & Women available)
- Dinner facilities
- Barbecue (after pre-intimation, chargeable)
- Fog dance
- Boating (at extra cost)
- 3D movie or watch your favorite 2D full movie at nominal cost
- Dart Game (Safe for playing, since blunt darts used)
- Velcro ball board
- Team building games
- Star gazing if group size is large with Instructor & presentations on Galaxy
- Bird watching – you will spend your morning with chirping birds, don’t forget to bring your binocular
Cold Air, Dark night, Warm Fire & Bright stars… !!!
The fire is the main comfort of the camp, whether in summer or winter, and is about as ample at one season as at another. It is as well for cheerfulness as for warmth and dryness.
Spend weekends with family in the lush green surrounds with thousands of birds chirping around …
Also it is best camping site near Pune for couples
Serene backwaters having many migratory birds …
More than 100 Mango Trees as well as Coconut trees .. no need of TV or Music around .. Enjoy the music of Nature ..
Get Relaxed with Family and Friends …
We do not allow any liquor on site, so don’t worry .. enjoy with Family … Camping near Pune city
Sample Iternary for Saturday Weekend Camping (example – You can change it as per your wish)
|2.00 pm||Reach Campsite by your own travel (car/bike)|
|2.30 pm||Optional Activity – Go for Trek to Waghjai Temple|
|2.30 pm||Optional Activity – Go for Boating (deck 1 kms from campsite)|
|5 pm||Back to RainBow Island for High Tea
Or directly reach campsite by 5 PM for weekend camping
|6-7 pm||Fog Dance with DJ|
|8 pm||Dinner – Food cooked on Chulha (Veg Only)
Barbecue can be arranged at extra cost
|9 pm||Campfire & Enjoyment|
|Tent Stay (Please bring your own bedding)|
|6 – 7 am||Wake up to beautiful sunrise view & chirping birds
Do bird-watching (Bring Binoc)
|8-8.30 am||Bk fast + tea|
|9.30 am||Checkout with loads of memories and pictures|
Package contains Camping + Food
- Tent Stay
- Evening High Tea
- Morning bk-fast & Tea
- Fog dance
- 3D movie film of 30 mins
- Filtered water
- Personal medication
- Trekking to nearby hill, you can do on your own.
Trek Guide will be available on chargeable basis
- Boating available at extra charges (included in Deluxe package)
- Barbecue – Charges depending upon menu, pre-booking required
- Camp-fire for group over 20 people we will provide complimentary wood for camp fire for one hour period.
- Bottled water
- Cold drinks / Ice cream
- Is washroom and changing facility available?
- Age Group criteria
Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe
- Can I do swimming
No, we do not recommend swimming in this lake. Legally any dam swimming is not allowed.
- What kind of vehicle is preferable?
Any vehicle can reach campsite, very good approach road and ample of Parking space is available
We will provide you BBQ equipment with screw n coal. You have to prepare it on your own.
Professional person can be arranged at extra cost.
- How will be stay facility?
Stay will be in Tents (sharing of 2/3/4 basis);
Blanket, Bedding and pillow you have to bring on your own
Inside tent we will put PU foam sheets which provides good thermal insulation & comfort
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
- if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided
Barbecue at Rainbow Island – Veg menu
(seasonal : Pre-order necessary)
Complete barbecue kit is available at extra cost (depending upon season, below vegetables also will be available)
- Capsicum – Green
- Baby Sweet corn
- Baby potatos
Barbecue Marination (Type 1 – Generally for Vegetables)
250 gms Curd + 1.5 tbsp roasted gram flour + 1 tsp haldi powder + 2 tbsp red chilli powder + 1 tsp garam masala powder + 1 tsp ginger garlic paste + Salt to taste +2 tbsp mustard oil +1 tsp crushed corriander seeds + 1 tsp chaat masala powder (Mix it well).
Add all cut pieces of vegetables into the bowl, mix nicely with marination and allow it to marinate for half an hour.
Roast the vegetables on the barbecue for 20-30 mins. Keep turning them until they cook from all the sides.
Barbecue Marination (Type 2 – Generally for Paneer)
200 gms hung curd + 1 tsp ginger garlic paste + 1/4 tsp ajwain + 2 tsp kashmiri red chili powder + ½ tsp turmeric powder + 1/2 tsp chaat masala + juice of half lemon + 1 tbsp mustard oil + 1 tbsp butter for brushing + Salt to taste
Add the slices of onions, peppers and paneer into the bowl, mix nicely with marination and allow it to marinate for 15 minutes.
Roast the vegetables on the barbecue for 15-20 mins., use butter on the paneer tikka, keep turning them until they cook from all the sides.
Things to carry for Camping near Pune
- Shoes are recommended, since place is touching to the waterbody snakes and insects are present
- Full pants & full sleeve shirts (Full wear is preferable to avoid insect bites)
- Personal medical kit (as an example Milton Medical Set)
- Insect repellent (as an example Mosquito & Insect Repellent Body Spray)
- Cotton to put in ears so as to prevent insect entering during camping
- Camera, Mobile, Watch, Cloths
- Preferably avoid carrying costly items during camping, since theft possibility can’t be ignored ispite of all the security measures (Park will not be responsible for any thefts)
- Use Camera Rain cover for Slr and Dslr Cameras
- Slipping bag – During Rains and Winter, this place is extremely cold, vicinity to water and clear winds make the place chill, so either carry slipping bag (example Sleeping Bag, 33 x 75 inch) or sufficient covering like shawl+rug etc
- Torch : Although park is backed up by generator, in case required we recommend to carry personal torch since we can’t keep lights on everywhere in park, so while going to toilets and dining hall you will need torch.
as an example LED Rechargeable Torch
- Dont’s for camping
- Don’t take valuable articles with you
- Don’t leave your garbage at camp site, take back all that you carry
- Don’t play music on your mobile, this disturbs Jungle silence and village people staying nearby (Please note park is situated inside a village, which is advantage as a security, so we have to respect their privacy too)
- Don’t take alcoholic drinks, this park is banned for alcoholic drinking.
- Don’t smoke, this too can cause Jungle fires as well as animals will run away due to strong smell. There are bird species in park which can get disturbed due to strong smells.
- Don’t wear flashy cloths, put ones which matches natural colours. This will help you for bird watching.
- Maintain discipline