Cold Air, Dark night, Warm Fire & Bright stars… !!!
The fire is the main comfort of the camp, whether in summer or winter, and is about as ample at one season as at another. It is as well for cheerfulness as for warmth and dryness.
Spend weekends with family in the lush green surrounds with thousands of birds chirping around …
Serene backwaters having many migratory birds …
More than 100 Mango Trees as well as Coconut trees .. no need of TV or Music around .. Enjoy the music of Nature ..
Get Relaxed with Family and Friends …
We do not allow any liquor on site, so don’t worry .. enjoy with Family. ..
Sample Iternary for Saturday (example – You can change it as per your wish)
|2.00 pm||Reach Campsite by your own travel (car/bike)|
|2.30 pm||Optional Activity – Go for Trek to Waghjai Temple|
|2.30 pm||Optional Activity – Go for Boating (deck 1 kms from campsite)|
|5 pm||Back to RainBow Island for High Tea|
|6-7 pm||Fog Dance (after 7 pm no DJ plz)|
|8 pm||Dinner (Only Veg)|
|9 pm||Campfire & Enjoyment|
|Tent Stay (Please bring your own bedding)|
|6 – 7 am||Wake up to beautiful sunrise view & chirping birds|
|8-8.30 am||Bk fast|
|9.30 am||Checkout with loads of memories and pictures|
Standard Package = 600 Rs per person for Camping + Food
(Deluxe Package = Standard Package + Boating + Campfire 1 hour Wood = 700 Rs per person)
- Tent Stay
- Evening High Tea
- Morning bk-fast & Tea
- Fog dance (Evening 30 minutes before 7 pm, No DJ allowed after 7 PM)
- 15 minutes of Educational film (subject to Power availability)
- Filtered water
- Personal medication
- Trekking to nearby hill, you can do on your own.
If Trek Guide needed charges of 50 Rs per person (min 500 Rs)
- Boating available at extra charges of 75 Rs per person
- Barbecue – Charges depending upon menu, pre-booking required
- Camp-fire (500 Rs Wood package will be provided) for group over 20 people we will provide complimentary wood for camp fire.
- Bottled water
- Cold drinks / Ice cream
- Is washroom and changing facility available?
- Age Group criteria
Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe
- Can I do swimming
No, we do not recommend swimming in this lake since its very deep
- What kind of vehicle is preferable?
Any vehicle can reach campsite. Parking space is available
We will provide you BBQ equipment with screw n coal. You have to prepare it on your own.
- How will be stay facility?
Stay will be in Tents (sharing of 2/3/4 basis);
Blanket, Bedding and pillow you have to bring on your own
Inside tent we will put PU foam sheets which provides basic thermal insulation & provide basic comfort
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
- if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided
Barbecue at Rainbow Island – Veg menu
(seasonal : pre-order necessary)
Complete barbecue kit is available at extra cost (depending upon season, below vegetables also will be available)
- Capsicum – Green
- Baby Sweet corn
- Baby potatos
Barbecue Marination (Type 1 – Generally for Vegetables)
250 gms Curd + 1.5 tbsp roasted gram flour + 1 tsp haldi powder + 2 tbsp red chilli powder + 1 tsp garam masala powder + 1 tsp ginger garlic paste + Salt to taste +2 tbsp mustard oil +1 tsp crushed corriander seeds + 1 tsp chaat masala powder (Mix it well).
Add all cut pieces of vegetables into the bowl, mix nicely with marination and allow it to marinate for half an hour.
Roast the vegetables on the barbecue for 20-30 mins. Keep turning them until they cook from all the sides.
Barbecue Marination (Type 2 – Generally for Paneer)
200 gms hung curd + 1 tsp ginger garlic paste + 1/4 tsp ajwain + 2 tsp kashmiri red chili powder + ½ tsp turmeric powder + 1/2 tsp chaat masala + juice of half lemon + 1 tbsp mustard oil + 1 tbsp butter for brushing + Salt to taste
Add the slices of onions, peppers and paneer into the bowl, mix nicely with marination and allow it to marinate for 15 minutes.
Roast the vegetables on the barbecue for 15-20 mins., use butter on the paneer tikka, keep turning them until they cook from all the sides.
Things to carry for Camping
- Shoes are recommended, since place is touching to the waterbody snakes and insects are present
- Full pants & full sleeve shirts (Full wear is preferable to avoid insect bites)
- Personal medical kit (as an example Milton Medical Set)
- Insect repellent (as an example Mosquito & Insect Repellent Body Spray)
- Cotton to put in ears so as to prevent insect entering during camping
- Camera, Mobile, Watch, Cloths
- Preferably avoid carrying costly items during camping, since theft possibility can’t be ignored ispite of all the security measures (Park will not be responsible for any thefts)
- Use Camera Rain cover for Slr and Dslr Cameras
- Slipping bag – During Rains and Winter, this place is extremely cold, vicinity to water and clear winds make the place chill, so either carry slipping bag (example Sleeping Bag, 33 x 75 inch) or sufficient covering like shawl+rug etc
- Torch : Although park is backed up by generator, in case required we recommend to carry personal torch since we can’t keep lights on everywhere in park, so while going to toilets and dining hall you will need torch.
as an example LED Rechargeable Torch
- Don’t take valuable articles with you
- Don’t leave your garbage at camp site, take back all that you carry
- Don’t play music on your mobile, this disturbs Jungle silence and village people staying nearby (Please note park is situated inside a village, which is advantage as a security, so we have to respect their privacy too)
- Don’t take alcoholic drinks, this park is banned for alcoholic drinking.
- Don’t smoke, this too can cause Jungle fires as well as animals will run away due to strong smell. There are bird species in park which can get disturbed due to strong smells.
- Don’t wear flashy cloths, put ones which matches natural colours. This will help you for bird watching.
- Maintain discipline